Sunday 21 October 2007

'art attack

See that art up there? It's cracking, that's what it is. As is the art over on the Mutant Brain. I know I've said it before - I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it.

Anyways, that's the handiwork of one Mister Andy Hart, hence the rather laboured splendid play on words in the thread title. And you should click on that link to enquire about viewing his wider portfolio (there is no way of saying that to make it sound not rude), proffering commissions, making requests, or just generally bombarding him with fanmail. The link'll be added over on the left there, so there's really no need to print this post off and glue it to the wall behind your monitor. Besides, that wouldn't really be much use anyway as you'd be hard pushed to click the link on a piece of paper.

Support your local Hartistic genius. Even if he isn't actually local.

2 comments:

a fog of ideas said...

I've been listening to the art attacks this very evening... by spooky coincidence

Onion Terror said...

I am a Dalek? The song, I mean. I wasn't querying my own status as a squidgy octopus thing in a death ray blasting traveling machine.